HomeLend Financial, Inc. Disclosures and License Information
HomeLend Financial, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender and Pennsylvania Residential Mortgage Licensee. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from HomeLend Financial, Inc. will never be discouraged on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, military status, marital status, age, or because you get public assistance. All information we request is voluntary and will be kept confidential.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit:
Additional HomeLend Financial Inc. Disclosure Requirements
HomeLend Financial, Inc. is a licensed mortgage broker. Some states require specific licensing information, which is found below:
HomeLend Financial, Inc. - Corporate – Philadelphia, PA - NMLS ID 1642090
- California – Licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), under the California Financing Law (CFL), License #60DBO-80516
- Florida – Licensed by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, License #MBR4168
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking, License #62367
- Texas – Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
Disclosure for Texas Consumers
Texas Complaint Recovery Disclaimer
- HOMELEND FINANCIAL, INC. IS LICENSED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND BY STATE LAW IS SUBJECT TO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING.
- CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE AT www.SML.Texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
- THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBISTE AT www.SML.Texas.gov.